Sawston Nursery is operated by Sawston Childcare, a non-profit making charitable company
Its volunteers of Trustees include a team of professional people who have a variety of professional skills and knowledge of the Early Years sector.
Sawston Nursery will:
- provide equal opportunity and access to all children.
- endeavour to ensure that appropriate provision is made for children who have special needs regarding the Code of Practice on the Identification and Assessment of special educational needs.
- recognise the importance of working together in an open and co-operative manner with children and their parents.
- protect all information concerning children and make disclosure only with parental consent.
- positively encourage good behaviour bearing in mind that in the case of unacceptable behaviour, it is the behaviour and not the child that is the source of disapproval.
- provide and maintain a safe and healthy environment and working practice for children, staff and parents
Downloadable Policy Documents
Health and Safety General Policy
Late Collection and Non Collection
Sun Care Policy
Promoting Positive Behaviour
Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy – Appendix A
Safeguarding Guidance for Intimate Care
Managing Children who are Sick, Infectious or with Allergies
Maintaining Childrens Safety and Security on Premises
Adverse Weather and Unforseen Closure
Arrivals and Departures policy
Bottle Feeding Policy
Complaints and Compliments Policy
Nursery Education Funding
Caring for babies and toddlers
Critial Incident Policy
Dealing with Discrimatory Behaviour
Early Learning Opportunities Statement
Data Protection Policy
Safe and Respectful Care Policy
GDPR Privacy Notice Policy
Fire Safety and Emergency Evacuation Statement
Nutrition and Mealtimes
Supervision of Children
The Role of the Key Person and Settling in
Guidance on the use of images and technological devices
First Aid Policy
Nappy Changing and Toileting