Sawston Nursery is operated by Sawston Childcare, a non-profit making charitable company
Its volunteers of Trustees include a team of professional people who have a variety of professional skills and knowledge of the Early Years sector.
Sawston Nursery will:
- provide equal opportunity and access to all children.
- endeavour to ensure that appropriate provision is made for children who have special needs regarding the Code of Practice on the Identification and Assessment of special educational needs.
- recognise the importance of working together in an open and co-operative manner with children and their parents.
- protect all information concerning children and make disclosure only with parental consent.
- positively encourage good behaviour bearing in mind that in the case of unacceptable behaviour, it is the behaviour and not the child that is the source of disapproval.
- provide and maintain a safe and healthy environment and working practice for children, staff and parents