Sawston Nursery is operated by Sawston Childcare, a non-profit making charitable company
Its volunteers of Trustees include a team of professional people who have a variety of professional skills and knowledge of the Early Years sector.
Sawston Nursery will:
- provide equal opportunity and access to all children.
- endeavour to ensure that appropriate provision is made for children who have special needs regarding the Code of Practice on the Identification and Assessment of special educational needs.
- recognise the importance of working together in an open and co-operative manner with children and their parents.
- protect all information concerning children and make disclosure only with parental consent.
- positively encourage good behaviour bearing in mind that in the case of unacceptable behaviour, it is the behaviour and not the child that is the source of disapproval.
- provide and maintain a safe and healthy environment and working practice for children, staff and parents.
Downloadable Policy Documents
A copy of our Admissions Policy and Fees can be provided by the Nursery on request.
Adverse Weather and Unforseen Closure Policy
Arrivals and Departures Policy
Bottle Feeding Policy
Caring for Babies and Toddlers Policy
Complaints and Compliments Policy
Fire Safety and Emergency Evacuation Statement
First Aid Policy
Food Hygiene Policy
GDPR Privacy Notice Policy
Health and Safety General Policy
Late Collection and Non Collection of Children Policy
Managing Children who are Sick, Infectious or with Allergies Policy
Nappy_Changing and Toileting Policy
Nursery Education Funding Policy
Nutrition and Mealtimes Policy
Promoting Positive Behaviour Policy
Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy Appendix A
Safeguarding Guidance for Intimate Care
Sun Care Policy