Fees with effect from 1st February 2017
Charge Band: 0-2 years old
|Full Day (8am-6pm)||£59.89|
|AM only (8am-1pm)||£37.14|
|PM only (1.30pm-6pm)||£32.93|
Charge Band: 3-5 years old
|Full Day (8am-6pm)||£55.00|
|AM only (8am-1pm)||£27.50|
|PM only (1.30pm-6pm)||£24.75|
Hours claimed through the Nursery Education Funding Grant for children 3+ will be deducted from invoices upon completion of the relevant claim form each term.
- Fees for Day care are payable monthly, e.g. (Weekly Fee x 52 weeks)/12 months
- Sawston Nursery is registered with OFSTED and parents will be entitled to access the government grant for up to 15 flexible hours per week x 38 weeks per year (term-time only) for eligible 3 and 4 year olds.
- Sawston Nursery is registered to accept children in receipt of the Funded Two’s scheme if space permits.
- Financial help towards the cost of childcare is available through the Family Tax Credit where appropriate. Advice on how to obtain this can be supplied by John Huntingdon’s Charity (opposite the nursery).
- When a place is offered at the Nursery a returnable deposit equivalent to two weeks’ fees is required to secure the place. This payment will be credited to the last fee payment made to the Nursery, excluding pre-school term time only children.
- The Nursery also accepts Childcare Vouchers – a salary sacrifice scheme operated by employers that provides a saving in tax and National Insurance.
- Fee payments are accepted by Standing Order, BACs or Childcare Vouchers. Please use your child’s name as the reference. Cheques and cash are no longer accepted.
- The Nursery funds a scheme to help families in receipt of income support or jobseekers’ allowance by offering free meals for term time only children. To claim, the nursery needs sight of an appropriate letter or allowance claim book.
- The Nursery is open all year apart from Bank Holidays and the Christmas/New Year period. Allowance for these closures has been made in determining the fees.
- Nursery is also closed for one day a year for staff training purposes, any child who usually attends that day is refunded on the relevant months invoice. Parents are advised of the day in advance.
- One month’s written notice is required when a child leaves the Nursery or amends their regular booking.